B D SHAH Securities Ltd provides a Non Resident Indian (NRI) client with a package of services designed to create a constructive, creative and hassle free investment experience in India. The company provides consultancy, execution and management services to its NRI investor clients with special attention to the administrative and legal obligations they are required to meet.
Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS)
B D SHAH Securities ltd helps to execute the Portfolio Investment Schemes (PIS), which provides an NRI client, avenues to invest in shares| debentures of Indian Companies through a recognized stock exchange on a repatriable basis. The capital and profits are freely repatriable after deduction of applicable taxes to the NRI.
- An NRI who wants to register for the PIS opens the following accounts
- NRE Savings Account (any recognized bank)
- PIS Savings Account (any recognized bank)
- Trading account (with BDSSL)
- Demat account (with BDSSL)
- POA to a representative of BDSSL
- 1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create a pledge. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month........... Issued in the interest of Investors.
- 2. WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.
- 3. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- 4. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
- 5. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.