We are the Indian based financial services house serving more than numbers of successful customers across India.
Through our desk of dedicated, experienced & highly skilled Certified Financial Planners (CFP), we spearheaded Financial Planning in India providing unbiased, client-specific advice.
As Professionals, we are committed to the highest standards in the financial services industry. The teams of Financial Planners are dedicated to help our clients achieve great results through strict quality & service codes.
B D SHAH successfully provides customized financial planning services for individuals, families, executives, professionals, retirees, NRIs, etc.
B D SHAH fosters the long-term relationship with its clients based on four fundamental pillars of financial services:
Our expert Certified Financial Planner can surely help you chart out your life plan with the following scope of services:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
- Debt Management
- Specific Goal Planning
- Children’s Education
- Children’s Marriage
This is where B D SHAH Financial Planners can help you. Going through the process of Financial Planning together, we can chart out your life plan and convert your dreams into realities.
We can help turn your promises into realities with the right advice to build your assets; protect your assets; and sustain your lifestyle for you, for those you love and for the generations to come.
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only
- by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- 2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock
- broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from
- depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create
- a pledge.
- 3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- 4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked
- Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191
- dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- 5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account
- statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
- .......... Issued in the interest of Investors"
- WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING
- PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.