BDSSL offers distribution services of Mutual Funds, Public Issues, Company Fixed Deposits, and Bonds through its network of branches. We assure you a hassle free and pleasant transaction experience through us. Our focus is to offer integrated solutions for your investment needs of our investors.
The range of products includes liquid, gilt, debt, equity, balanced hybrid funds. Moreover, the setup of a legal structure safeguards investors’ interests & ensures that they are not cheated out of their hard-earned money.
We are a leading distributor of new public issue offerings. Participating in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) can be a financially rewarding exercise. By investing early in a strong company, investors stand a good chance to reap benefits over the long term. Also, IPOs usually see listing gains i.e. significant increase in price on the first day of trading. Our IPO research team provides clients with in-depth overviews of forthcoming IPOs as well as investment recommendations. We help our clients also to leverage and invest in IPOs.
Companies Fixed Deposits
We mobilize Fixed Deposits for leading companies with strong corporate background. As such Fixed Deposits are in form of unsecured borrowings by companies that earn a fixed rate of return; our advice is based on detailed analysis and research on company. Deposits mobilized are governed by the Companies Act under Section 58A. Our advisors track the Corporate with sound financials & strong background with a constant watch on the share prices movements, dividend history, annual reports and other company related news. We guide on selecting the industries/companies with the periodic updating on the availability, rates of Interest & period for investment. We help customers decide whether to renew or reshuffle the deposit at the maturity.
We also deal in Capital Gain Bond Issues which facilitates tax exemption against long term capital gain as per Sec 54EC of Income Tax Act. Besides this we all deal in GOI 8% Bonds and Bonds issued by Companies from time to time.
As insurance forms the part of financial well being and risk management, we at B D SHAH are glad to inform you that along with the regular investments you can even manage the risk affiliated with your daily lifestyle, health, travel, property as well as the financial loss that your family may suffer in your absence from all LEADING Insurance Companies through our tie up with FINSOLVE – Consultants in Financial Planning. Please feel free to understand the actual risk that you may have to cover. We even provide services on your existing insurance covers.
The BDSSL Advantage
- 1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create a pledge. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month........... Issued in the interest of Investors.
- 2. WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.
- 3. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- 4. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
- 5. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- DP-152-Mandatory updation of certain attributes of KYC of clients
- Now you can close your trading a/cs by sending email from your registered email ID.