B D SHAH Commodities Pvt. Ltd is a commodity broking arm of BD SHAH Group, which began operations in the year 2007 By taking the trading membership in the Leading commodity exchanges of India namely Multi Commodity Exchange of India ltd. (Membership ID: 35480)
We have a technical & fundamental research team with an in depth knowledge of the commodity market keeping 24/7 eagle eyes on the latest developments in the global & local markets. Our research professionals are experts in understanding the various correlations that exist into the markets.
Benefits of commodities trading:
- Price discovery for commodity players
- Hedging against price risk
- Opportunity for traders to take advantage of price fluctuations
- Soy Bean Gold
- Refined Soy
- Mustard Seed
- RBD Palm oil
- Crude Palm Oil, etc.
- Gold Mini
- Mega Silver
- Copper, Zinc etc.
- 1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create a pledge. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month........... Issued in the interest of Investors.
- 2. WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.
- 3. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- 4. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
- 5. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.