We are glad to present two premium products viz. “Morning Notes and Weekly Focus”.
MORNING NOTES : Morning Notes provides you with global news clipping, global indices, Indian statistics & Indian market briefs, Institutional fund movements and aggregate stocks gainers/losers, developments in the corporate arena, Most active stocks pivotal guidance, Bullish / Bearish short term stocks view, derivatives notes, forthcoming corporate actions / events & other important news that would affect the broad trend in the markets and all other information that is required to make quick and timely trading decisions. Click To view SAMPLE REPORT
WEEKLY FOCUS : One Step forward, we also have Weekly Focus, which includes, Macro view – (the week that went, the week forth coming), Monthly Trading Calls, Fundamental Calls, F&O; Strategy, Short-term view of markets combined with considerable amount of relevant data, a key to making investment decisions for the coming week. Being a weekly product, Weekly Focus is released on the day after the last trading day of the week. Click To view SAMPLE REPORT.
We are glad to present two premium products viz. “Daily Commodity Report and Weekly Economical Data’s Report”.
Daily Commodity Report:Daily Commodity Report provides you with International update on currency, Global indices, High/Low statistics, Trading Ideas on most trade commodities like Gold , Silver , Crude Oil, Copper, Natural Gas, Mentha Oil, Guarseed, Pepper, Turmeric, and Jeera etc.. , London Metal Exchange (LME) daily stock position, Economical Data all other information that is required to make quick and timely trading decisions. Click To view SAMPLE REPORT.
Weekly Economical Data’s : One Step forward, we also have Weekly Economical Data’s , which includes, Global economical data’s with Measures , forecast and previous which is require to making investment decisions. Being a weekly product, Weekly Economical Data’s is released on the last trading day of the week. Click To view SAMPLE REPORT
“So start using these services to make better and more informed decission on your investment”
- 1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create a pledge. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month........... Issued in the interest of Investors.
- 2. WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.
- 3. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- 4. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
- 5. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- DP-152-Mandatory updation of certain attributes of KYC of clients
- Now you can close your trading a/cs by sending email from your registered email ID.