The present web site (www.bdshah.com) contains features of services that we offer / propose to offer in due course. However, due to business needs and regulatory requirements, the final launch may contain variations. The launch of such services is subject to the clearance of the regulators, viz: the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) and the Stock Exchange, Mumbai (BSE).
www.bdshah.com would have an exclusive discretion to decide the customers who would be entitled to its online investing services. www.bdshah.com also reserves the right to decide on the criteria based on which customers would be chosen to participate in these services. This service is provided “AS IS”. www.bdshah.com and its owners/ affiliates disclaim any warranty of any kind, imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this service, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of the Republic of India.
Use of this service is at your own risk. The data and information provided in the web site is not professional advice and should not be relied upon as such. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this report constitutes a solicitation or offer by www.bdshah.com or its owners/affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. Any owner/affiliate of www.bdshah.com and others associated with it may make markets or specialise in, have positions in and effect transactions in securities of companies mentioned herein and may also perform or seek to perform investment banking services for those companies. www.bdshah.com and/or their owners/affiliates or their employees have or may have a long or short position or holding in the securities, options on securities or other related investments of issuers and companies mentioned herein.
The investments discussed or recommended in this report may not be suitable for all investors. Investors must make their own investment decisions based on their specific investment objectives and financial position and using such independent advisors, as they believe necessary. Information herein is believed to be reliable but www.bdshah.com does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. The content of the articles and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors and do not in any way reflect the views of www.bdshah.com or its owners/ affiliates. Users are advised to peruse the articles and other data in the web site only for their information and to rely on their own judgment when making investment decisions.
www.bdshah.com and its owners/ affiliates are not liable for damages or injury, including without limitation, damages or injury caused by any performance, failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether resulting, in whole or in part, from , negligence or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. www.bdshah.com makes no guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content.
The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of other services or sites to which these screens link, and www.bdshah.com and its owners/affiliates take no responsibility therefore.
A link to a service or site outside of www.bdshah.com is not an endorsement of the service or site, its content, or its sponsoring organization. By providing access to other websites, neither www.bdshah.com nor its owners/affiliates is recommending the purchase or sale of the securities issued by it nor is it an endorsement of services provided by its sponsoring organization. If you download any information or software from this site, you agree that you will not copy it or remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such information.
We at http://www.bdshah.com acknowledges and accepts that the personal details that you impart to us, is to be kept in strict confidentiality and to use the information only in the manner which would be beneficial to our customers. We consider our relationship with you as invaluable and strive to respect and safeguard your right to privacy. We shall protect the personal details received from you with the same degree of care, but no less than a reasonable degree of care, to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, or publication of this information as we protect our own confidential information of a like nature. We shall use the personal information to improve our service to you and to keep you updated about our new product or information that may be of interest to you.
The information collected from you would be used in the right spirit and context in which it is intended to be used. Your information would be used by us to process your trading request and to carry out the settlements of your obligations. We would ensure that we collect personal information only to the extent it is necessary to administer our services in the best possible manner and what is required under the various regulations of Indian Laws. To ensure high quality services and high degree of value addition to you, we may combine the information given by you on the web or through other channels. Under certain circumstances we may be required to share the information given by you with the third parties, where we feel they can contribute to add value and improve the quality of services imparted by us to you. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the third parties with whom we part these information.
In all circumstances we shall ensure that your personal information is protected by strict confidentiality agreement. We shall not allow any third parties to retain your personal information longer than what is warranted by the nature of services rendered.
We would also impart your personal information wherever it is required to be disclosed under law to any of the governmental agency or regulatory bodies. We ensure that the personal information given to us by you on the web is placed in the secured portion of our web-site. We use the most advanced encryption technology, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to ensure that the information transmitted between you and us across the Internet is safe and cannot be accessed by any outsider. SSL has been universally accepted on the World Wide Web for authenticated and encrypted communication between clients and servers.
To ensure security of access to the personal information and transaction details, the access to the secured zone of our website is restricted by the unique login ID and Password selected by you. You should be very careful in handling the ID and password and you should ensure that you do not reveal it to anybody, nor do you keep it in writing. You should keep changing your password periodically. To enable us serve you better, it is necessary that your personal information available with us is updated and accurate. Our web-site enables you to update your personal information.
B D SHAH SECURITIES LTD. reserves the right to change its policy at any time with or without notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
- 1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create a pledge. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month........... Issued in the interest of Investors.
- 2. WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.
- 3. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- 4. Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day......................issued in the interest of investors.
- 5. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
- DP-152-Mandatory updation of certain attributes of KYC of clients
- Now you can close your trading a/cs by sending email from your registered email ID.