Since 1980 as a sub-broker to a full-fledged Corporate brokerage house providing a whole range of financial services. BD Shah is a name that enjoys the trust of a long list of clientele, many of whom have been with us since 1985.
37 years of
Our dedicated services
Learn some new info from
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only
- by way of the pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- 2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock
- broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from
- depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create
- a pledge.
- 3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
- 4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked
- Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference SE/INSP/45191
- dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
- 5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account
- statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
- .......... Issued in the interest of Investors"
- WE AT BDSHAH HEREWITH DISCLOSE THAT ALL THE NON-BROKING
- PRODUCTS e.g. MUTUAL FUNDS, MF-SIP, BONDS, NCD, and all such products not listed on the Exchanges are where we as BDSSL are working as distributors. Further, all disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange Investor Redressal Forum or Arbitration Mechanism.