B D SHAH Securities Ltd provides a Non Resident Indian (NRI) client with a package of services designed to create a constructive, creative and hassle free investment experience in India. The company provides consultancy, execution and management services to its NRI investor clients with special attention to the administrative and legal obligations they are required to meet.
Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS)
B D SHAH Securities ltd helps to execute the Portfolio Investment Schemes (PIS), which provides an NRI client, avenues to invest in shares| debentures of Indian Companies through a recognized stock exchange on a repatriable basis. The capital and profits are freely repatriable after deduction of applicable taxes to the NRI.
- An NRI who wants to register for the PIS opens the following accounts
- NRE Savings Account (any recognized bank)
- PIS Savings Account (any recognized bank)
- Trading account (with BDSSL)
- Demat account (with BDSSL)
- POA to a representative of BDSSL